Thursday, October 28, 2004

hee, hee....it doesn't take much to amuse me!

Deann had this little quiz over at her place and I thought it was hilarious, so here are my results.

inspiration
You are Inspiration Soup!! You live to Inspire
those around you with your green beany, white
chunky, red soupy goodness. Many have come and
lit candles in your honor. You've inspired
them to become better people. Thank you,
Inspiration Soup... thank you.


What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

*giggles* The fact that these Weight Watchers cards actually existed...makes me giggle. The pictures and the decorations turn the giggle into a full fledge laugh. And the descriptions of these delish numbers...make me roll on the floor laughing my little ass off!

It's just too much...hee, hee

P.S. Those candles are just SCARY...