Friday, October 29, 2004

blogroll baby!

I added 8 or 9 new links on my blogroll. I have been finding some really nice links using Blog Explosion....and I even have more links to add, but in good time. I know that my love with Blog Explosion will grow thin within a few weeks...so, I decided to add my blogroll...since those are my daily reads anyways.

Once again, if you wanna be on my blogroll....just give me a heads up. No one will be denied...umm, within reason.

Oh...one link that I added was Dizzy Scorpio. Check her out. Today is Free for All Friday, so I also wrote a guest post on her site. My post was chuck full of cheesy goodness...but alas, a lot of fun. It's pretty cool....go check us both out! *winks*

So...what is your favorite link on your blogroll? Who is your MUST READ of the list? Just figured I might want to visit some of the people that knock your socks off....so, share away!!!

P.S. I also just won 100 Mystery Credits over at Blog Explosion. whoo hoo!