Friday, October 29, 2004

I am a Netflix junkie.....

Yep, that's right...I admit it. I am a Netflix junkie. I signed up a couple of months ago...and have enjoyed getting movie after movie.

Now...some people sign up for Netflix because they don't have due dates, so they can keep movies as long as they want and not get late charges. Seems like a good idea, eh?

Well...that is almost the exact opposite of why I get Netflix. I am pretty much the cheapest person alive. The idea of not sending a movie back ASAP...if just wasting money in my crazy little mind. You can get 3 movies at a time....so I make sure I get 3 movies each week. Once I get a movie...I watch it that night and return it the next morning. I keep 'em moving! In and out. In and out.

So...with my little OCD system when it comes to movies...I tend to see between 12-14 movies a month...and the month charge is around 20 dollars....so, I pay about $1.50 a movie.

Seems like a pretty good deal to me!!!