Sunday, April 18, 2004

UJ: sunny sunday

It is so beautiful today...even warmer and nicer than it was yesterday. Yesterday....the sun was out and it was in the high 70s. It was gorgeous. I had to work for most of the day at a Celebration of Families event in town...had to represent my agency, etc. I didn't really mind though..since it was so beautiful and got to see some co-workers who I really like.

And then today...working again, but once again...I don't mind. It is for a pretty good cause. Today is the annual homeless walk. We walk 5K and also raise money and awareness about the issue of homelessness here. I am so happy about the weather...right now, it is 80 degrees and the temp is climbing. I think it will top out at about 85 today. Gotta love that.

I am gonna get me some sun today...all for a good cause too.

Much love to you all...

Shelley