Saturday, February 28, 2004

UJ: packing

Right now, I am packing my suitcase and carry on bag for my trip. I am looking forward to the next week...the sun, the friends and the family. I am also looking forward to spending a week AWAY from the office.

I spent most of today running around to different stores and picking things up that I might need. I went to Vicky's and bought a new bra. I went to Old Navy and bought some cute St. Patty's Day pajama pants. I went to Goodwill and bought two pairs of shorts for under 5 bucks! I went to Target to buy some toiletries and a pair of comfy track pants. I went to Sears and bought a blender/food processor...because I had a gift card and knew I needed to use it. And then I went to the winery and bought a bottle of wine...as a gift for my brother and his roommates, for housing me once my work part of the week is over.

So, I am off to finish packing...and then y'all probably won't hear from me for about a week. Don't miss me too much while I am gone....

Shelley