Thursday, February 19, 2004

UJ: ho hum...

So, I was thinking of starting my own site...just to ramble and play on....no real purpose. LOL That's what my mom said when I said I was thinking of starting a site....she said, "And what would this site be for?" No reason really...just to play and a place to put together all the random things that make up my life.

Anyways...I have been thinking about it for years, but I might be close to actually registering a domain...EXCEPT...I have no clue what to call it.

Does anyone have any divine inspiration for me? All the things I could think of...were taken....by all the known addresses.... I want it to be quaint and cute, but also something that really speaks to who I am....

Who knows...but if you come across something that you think would be perfect to be Shelley's website...let me know!

Shelley