Thursday, July 17, 2003

UJ: blah blah blah.....

As obvious by some of my posting as of late...I have been feeling very blah. Nothing is much more different than any other time, but it is just getting to me a tad bit more. All these issues with work were here two weeks ago....but I didn't feel so hopeless about it. I feel like I am working away....but not sure what or for whom things are getting done. I feel like the people making the decisions and handing out the money...have no real grasp of what is out there and what it means to a family who is in crisis.

and I said I had a small falling out with a friend...and a couple of weeks ago...I would have been fine. I would have gotten over it that day and moved on. But not this time...I am holding onto it. I am seemingly holding a grudge for something that is very small. And since then, we haven't talked or anything. We usually watch TV at her place on Monday and Tuesday nights, but no call or anything this week. I took it as a sign that if she wanted me around...she would call. Who knows....maybe she is waiting for me to call as well. At this point, I think I am just being hurt and stubborn....and not gonna call. It's been 4 days....and it may continue for many more.

So...the blah blah blahs continue.....I know what I want the remedy to be.....I want to take a week and go to Vermont. I was to hop in the car and visit one of bestest friends from college and hang out with my parents. It's amazing how comforting that seems to me right now.....

So...if you are so inclined...feel free to send me a raunchy, non-PC, funny joke...it might be just what I need!