Wednesday, July 16, 2003

UJ: today doesn't feel like wednesday....

I don't know what day it feels like, but it just doesn't feel like a Wednesday.

I had the longest meeting at work yesterday.....we have a monthly meeting with all the connected centers and the grant funders and it just is the meeting that never ends. But luckily, a co-worker and I spent the rest of the day just being silly and non-productive! That made it a little better!

I talked with my parents last weekend. If everything works out, they are going to come out and visit next weekend. They are going to bring out my bike....since I have wanted to be able to bike around town and to work on occasion....and they are going to bring out my cat. I will enjoy having her here and might just feel like an adult....given that I will finally be able to take care of MY cat! I think my parents are going to miss her more than they are saying.

So...I am more than excited! I only wish they could stay out here longer.