Monday, July 14, 2003

UJ: crabby....

*grumbles*

Yep...that means I am in quite a foul mood. I just don't feel good...I'd like to say it is that I am coming down something, but it isn't. I can tell it is stress that is building...and just feeling emotionally crummy, which then makes you feel physically crummy.

I just feel some things slipping away.... I am getting more frustrated with work everyday....and it seems like it is going to get worse before it gets better. I started searching some of the want ads today....I don't want to go anywhere just yet, but I want to keep my options open.

And yesterday...I had a not so great day with some friends. I just felt like really unappreciated....even though nothing huge happened. I just felt like I was left behind...and not thought of as much as I should have been. It seemed like everyone else was thought of and then...oh yeah....there's Shelley. I don't think that feeling is real, but it is still how I feel...and it sucks! I don't have as many friends out here as I had when I was in college...and sometimes I really feel that. Yesterday was one of those days.

So...I am annoyed. I am at work and cranky....having constant meetings which just drain me. I think I need a vacation...and sadly one isn't coming for a while.

I think I just need some alone time...to think and get my head together. Or maybe that is the last thing I need....

*grumbles*