Monday, November 11, 2002

UJ: I should be sleeping....

but I'm not! Nope, instead I am coughing and watching 24. I figured I could at least be entertained while coughing up a lung!

Yep, you guessed it...I am still sick. This cold just won't go away. I think the cold is coming to an end though, so that I am at least happy about. But I always hate it when you cough enough that your abs hurt...I guess this is my own way of working out! lol I called into my night job again tonight...this is becoming a habit. If it wasn't my last week of work, I might care a little more...but well, I just don't. My boss could call me right now and tell me that she has no choice but to fire me and well, I would be fine with that!

One of my friends from grad school called tonight. I was so happy to hear from her. She invited me to this little dinner and pottery making thing that a bunch of people I went to school with were going to...unfortunately, I had to decline, since I won't be able to drive into Indy on Thursday evening, but it was so nice to get the offer and to hear from her.

Alright, I think that is it for tonight. Once I finally lick this cold, I promise...I will be perky and happy and have positive things to share!

*winks...and coughs*