Tuesday, November 05, 2002

UJ: elections

it's a rainy tuesday out there! I got up a little early today since it is election day, so I could get out there and vote. Only one problem....I didn't know where my polling location was, since this is the first time I have voted in Bloomington. So, I was on a mad hunt on the net to find my polling place.....and you wanna know why I like democrats? well...many reasons, but one of them is that one of the main democratic sites had all the voting locations on their site. I found nothing on the Republican sites directing me where to vote. So, let's just say that the Democratic party was rewarding for assisting me in finding my polling location.

So, did you all vote today? I know it isn't a presidential election, but in my opinion....voting always matters. I have never missed an election since I turned 18 and am was allowed to vote.

SO HERE IS MY PLEA....IF YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE, PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE! I don't care who you vote for (well, i do....) but I just want people to vote.

Oh...I emailed Heather, my friend and fellow crew member from when I was at Horizon House....and I gave her the web address for my online journal, so if she reads this.....

HI HEATHER!!!!!

ok, back to work.....