Thursday, October 31, 2002

UJ: happy halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!!! Today was a good day. We had a halloween party at the community center today and it went really well. I brought lots of candy, which means I won't be giving candy out to kids tonight (hey...i'm a poor kid...). Halloween is just a fun, fun time....

What was I for halloween you ask? Well, I didn't want to make a complete fool of myself and knew I would have to be running around at work. SO....I was an IU Basketball Player. I have my IU t shirt and work out pants on...and then brought a basketball in as a prop. A volunteer painted my face when I got to work...she put the IU symbol on one cheek...and the #11 on the other (Dane Fife's old number..cause he is dreamy!).

Oh...and just in case I haven't mentioned it before.....I am seeing JOHN MELLENCAMP in concert on sunday....whoo hoo! I can't wait...it should be a great, great show!! He's playing in Bloomington at the Auditorium on campus. whoo hoo!

mwhahaha.....happy halloween kids!