Saturday, November 09, 2002

UJ: *glares at my car*

I dropped my car off last night to get fixed...there were a few little things going wrong with it and the heating system is all messed up, which means that my windshield is constantly getting foggy whenever it rains...and it is pretty much undriveable. *grumbles*

They are fixing it today...it should be ready in a few hours....and it isn't an inexpensive fix. OH well, it could have been a lot worse...and I always remember that I was lucky enough to not have to pay for my car when I got it (thanks mom and dad!)

So today...since I am trapped in the house, I am going to do nothing, but watch some movies. So, welcome to my lazy saturday!

Oh yeah...and cough...since I am still sick. *cough* *cough* damn this cold....

enough complaining for me....well, at least for now.