Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sometimes I just need to laugh....

At work, I often surf the internet and look for articles to peek my interest and sometimes I just surf the internet looking for a good laugh. I think I have a pretty good sense of humor and I am always looking for something that will really make me chuckle.

Funnypop.com is a website which definitely had made me laugh. It's a site that has Funny Pictures, Funny Cartoons and even Funny Ecards. I spent a good 20 minutes looking at the stuff on the site and it is hilarious.

Check out this picture of the cat...giggles...I am so tempted to save it as my screensaver, but I don't think the boss would like that much.

And check out this pic...definitely had me giggling.

Check out their site...it definitely brought a giggle to an otherwise mundane day.

Labels: , ,