Saturday, March 17, 2007

Birthday dinner...

First of all...it SNOWED yesterday!!! YEAH! I love snow...it's just a fun time for me when it snows...even when it sucks. I love snow...it's fun, it's childlike and it's almost time for snow to go bye bye for the year, so we had one last tryst before it heads away and we plunge right into spring. SNOW! YEAH!

Hello y'all....yesterday we went out for dinner and watched movies for two of my friends who had birthdays back to back. We went out to dinner at a Mexican food place in town. It was authentic mexican food...served by people who barely speakin da english. It was great food...even though my roommate almost got killed by carrots (she's allergic and they had a hard time understanding her that she couldn't have carrots). And...they sang happy birthday to her and my other friend...and gave us a free dessert. I had bean burritos and then ate a smidge of dessert...cause I was about to explode. I wouldn't definitely go there again.

And then we came back to our apartment and watched Flushed Away...which was SO funny. I was laughing through the whole thing. I didn't expect it to be as funny as it was. *giggles*

It was a good time...only downside...I was so tired all week that I was exhausted by 10pm...and looking forward to my bed.

Happy Birthday y'all.....

Labels: , ,