Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Name Is Earl

Are you watching it? It seems to be the IT show this fall....it is the show everyone is talking about and seemingly everyone is watching.

At work this week...this show has come up in conversation at least 3 or 4 times.

Yep, I watch this show...I love it. I think it is divine.

I love it because it has Jason Lee in it. I LOVE him...the huge, geeky Kevin Smith fan that I am...makes it so I adore Jason Lee. I think he is quirky, smart, funny...and hella cute too. I just love his sense of humor...so, I was hopeful that I would like the kind of TV show that Jason would do.

Two, it is so funny...I love the concept of a former slickster...who know wants to make the world right from all of his wrongs...and of course, all of his amends tend to go a little awry...because that is what makes it hella funny.

The show is so awesome...if you haven't seen it yet...check it out. It is on Tuesday nights at 9pm. I haven't come across anyone yet who didn't think it at least made them chuckle.