Friday, October 14, 2005

my fat is holding on....

You know that weight loss thing I complain about every once in a while...well, I am officially sucking at it.

I just haven't focused on it...I am NOT working out...I AM eating pizza...I am NOT logging the food I eat...I AM eating Halloween candy....I AM the suck.

I just know I am not taking this seriously...even though I know how to do it and I desperately want it.

So, I am giving myself a couple weeks of officially not thinking about it...cause I am moving into my new apartment. I have to believe that once I get my own place again...I did really well once before. I just gotta make myself get back to it.

What kills me even more...I wasted so much money ordering Nutrisystem for two months. I am still just as fat...and unfortunately, my checkbook isn't fat as well.

Grrr....