Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Feast...oh how I love you!

Yes, I have forsaken the Friday Feast and just not done it in the longest time. I got too busy and then just forgot about it. I know...I am bad.

So, here is the Friday Feast for this week:

Feast Forty Nine
May 27, 2005


Appetizer
What job would you definitely not want to have?
I think there are a lot of jobs I would not like to have, but I will go with the gross jobs...like the people who pick up garbage for a living...or who have to clean out or maintain the sewers. I would hate a job where I just leave smelling like filth all the time.

Soup
Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about?
I would want the show to be about poverty...and how many of the policies of this country and our government keep many of our people in the desperation of poverty. I know that Oprah is someone who would have something to say about the issues of hunger and poverty...given her life and history.

Salad
Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis.
Since I am a vegetarian...this is easy. I eat carrots ALL the time...I eat them like they are going out of style. I also eat lots of cucumbers...and snap peas. I could list countless veggies that I eat on a regular basis, but I will follow the rules and leave it to three.

Main Course
If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?
Shelleyville...of course. Hmm, I am not sure...I think that I would leave it alone, since the name talks a lot about our history and where we came from. Sometimes I think we should leave well enough alone.

Dessert
If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?

Eek..I would have a hard time having a personal assistant...or at least I think I would. But, if I had one...I think I would have that person do the daily maintance and up-keep on the house...and, I would have the person make healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner...so, I would have no excuse for eating crap.