Wednesday, December 08, 2004

No TV Tuesday yesterday....

Sheesh...ironic, eh? Last week I was too busy to do TV Tuesday, so of course there was a question, but this week I was all hell bent on getting it done on time...and there was no question yesterday. Hmmpf! lol

By the way...I am feeling much better...I think it was just a one day thing-a-ma-jingy! And now I am off to work...to what will probably seem like the longest day at work ever. I have a meeting this morning at 8am, then from 9-3pm I have to take defensive driving at work (yuk..but I get to take the class for free and it reduces my insurance), then I run a group from 3-4pm, staff with the judge from drug court from 4-4:30pm and then drug court from 4:30pm til probably 7:30 or 8pm...since we have a big session this week.

Phew...I am going to be a tired kid when I get home tonight...and maybe I will be cranky too!

*winks*