Friday, December 03, 2004

Oops...forgot Friday's pick!

Hey y'all...well, it is officially still Friday, so here is my pick for Blog of the Day. Hopefully this weekend...people will not be able to resist themselves from reading this ever so special blog!

Since I am late with the posting...I will pick two sites to highlight:

Matt

I have been reading matt's blog for the past few months...and I really like his site. He has a great sense of humor...which comes through in all his posts. Plus, he just seems like one heck of a nice guy....and admittedly addicted to blogging. And no, my main motivation to go to Matt's site is not the always present ass shots, but I know he won't mind if that is your main motivation! Go see Matt's place...and tell him I said hi!

Heather

Heather is a great friend of mine. Out of most of the blogs I read, I don't know people personally...meaning I have never met them. They are "net" people...so to speak. Heather is someone I know in real life...and a dear friend of mine. We met when I lived in Indiana..we worked together doing homeless street outreach. I like Heather's blog because she is really smart and sassy...and her entries either make me laugh or really make me think. Plus, she really puts herself out there on her blog. I often censor myself...and it is great to see how heather doesn't do that, even when her emotions are raw. Go say Hi to Heather too...

Ok, that's it for this Friday evening. I think from now on..I am still going to post a Blog from time to time that I enjoy...but maybe a blog of the week instead of a daily blog.

Enjoy your weekend...y'all!