Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wednesday Picks...

Yep, it's another day...which means another round of picks.

Blog of the Day:

Framptonia

Now this choice...is just blatant self-promotion. I signed up over at Nathan's site to be posting from time to time. Nathan and I kind of see the world differently...so, I thought it would be fun, intersting and maybe even educational to post some of my incoherent ramblings over there. Head over...and leave us some comments love, ya hear?

plus, I posted about Ken Jennings...the Jeopardy SUPER STUD over there. Go! Read all about it...

Website of the Day:

Bauer's Basement

This is a forum which I usually check-in and post on daily...or at least I try. It's a forum which was created because a bunch of us all obsessively love the Fox TV Show '24' It's kind of stagnant right now...since we haven't seen a 24 episode in FOREVER, but that's a perfect reason to head over to the forum and shake things up! It's only a little over a month until we get brand spankin' new episodes of 24. If you don't watch 24...shame on you...you should!

P.S. Kiefer is humminalicious!