Saturday, November 06, 2004

some more stupid quizzes....

I found this quiz online...so I went ahead...stole it...and placed my results for all to see! I think answers are kind of fitting. If that isn't the image of a social worker, activist...I don't know what is. And unfortunately it is right...we don't get as much done as we would like...but well, change is slow, yes? *winks*

P.S. I don't hate America, not at all. Sometimes she disappoints me...and gives me some awful heartburn, but I could never hate her!

I am a Hippy



Which America Hating Minority Are You?


Take More Robert & Tim Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim Cartoons




Ooh..I found this quiz too over at Cheeky Prof's site. It's more of the same.... it's made by the South Park guys, so how can you not take this quiz? How F**king American Are You??? Take it, you know you want to!!!