Monday, March 15, 2004

UJ: slipppery....

I just hopped out of the shower, threw on my pajamas and was brushing my wet hair (so it won't dry into a nasty mess)...and the brush slipped out of my hand and almost fell in the toilet.

Close call...since I could wash the brush a bajillion times, but there is no recovering from falling in the toilet.

Today was a boring and slow day at work...but it went by really fast. Little interesting things happened that had nothing to do with work...and really filled up the day. Plus, a coworker that I work with...we looked through the posts to see what kind of apartments and houses we might want to live in (since we are both looking to move sometime this summer).

Spring Break is always a boring week at work...since the whole town shuts down, but I kinda like it.

And tomorrow...the nice, semi-warm weather is going to go away...and it is supposed to snow....at least a couple of inches...at most 6.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday...

Shelley