Wednesday, October 23, 2002

UJ: wednesday already?

It's strange how time can either go super fast or super slow....at the beginning of this week, I thought the week was going to drag, but now....I am quite surprised it is Wednesday already. Time is an interesting concept....it always seems like it is working either for you or against you. I guess I feel that way cause I am a kid who really doesn't know how to live in the moment. I have had a few, very few, experiences of living in the moment, but they don't tend to last for long. I seem to always be thinking about the future or transfixing on the past.....instead of just enjoying the minute of time that I am currently in. I am constantly saying that I hope to be better about that....but so far, no real change.

Anyways....happy Wednesday everyone. I woke up super early this morning. I open the community center on Wednesdays, so that means that I wake my perky little self up at 5:45 am to get to work on time. I could probably get up later, but I like rituals....and my ritual for the mornings is that I like at least a little time to watch either the morning news or a segment of Good Morning American. I don't know why....but it just seems like a good start to my day.

Well...since I am at work, I should get back to it!

*winks*