Tuesday, October 22, 2002

UJ: getting to know you....getting to know all about you!

Here is that forward that my friend sent me....where you fill it out all about yourself.

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 7:30am

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Edward Norton

3. GOLD OR SILVER? Silver

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Red Dragon (it was very good...you should go see it). I also saw One Hour Photo recently...you should see that as well.

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Alias, 24

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Hmm...one of three things (breakfast shake, oatmeal or 2 slices of cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter)

7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? Clowns (cause they are evil....)

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope, but can't say I have spent a lot of time trying.

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? the chance to make the world a better place

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Erin

11. BEACH, CITY, Or COUNTRY? City, I think...

12. SUMMER OR WINTER? With those choices, I would say Winter....but Fall is my favorite season.

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Boysenberry Sorbet

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered, but the reduced fat kind.

15. FAVORITE COLOR? Green

16. FAVORITE CAR? Volkswagen Jetta

17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Veggies

19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Hate, intolerance, stubborness, arrogance

20. FAVORITE FLOWER? daisies or bluettes

21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELEPHONE PEOPLE? Probably immediately call my parents.

22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still

23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Off white...yep, very boring.

24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? the keychain for work: seven. My keychain: six

25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? oh who knows....since it is a LONG LONG time away!

26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? Nope...but would love to learn.

27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Sunday

28. RED OR WHITE WINE? Merlot

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? I don't celebrate my birthday, so nothing really. It was a quiet day at home. I rented a movie and that's about it.

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yep

There ya go...now you know a little more about me!