Monday, May 30, 2005

I watched Terminator 3 last night....since there wasn't a lot at the video store that I wanted to rent and I had never seen T3 before. I heard from some people that it was good and from some people that it sucked monkey balls...so, I decided to see it for myself.

It wasn't bad...and I like Nick Stahl. My main complaint is that it seemed too similar to T2...I would have liked to have seen it be more different.

Hmmm....let me remark for a paragraph or so about how much I think Arnold is a douche bag.
I will say...I was not a fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger before...being the life sucking governor of California that he is and from listening to the audio commentary....it didn't make me any more of a fan of the man. He went on and on about how he was going to be naked in the film...yadda yadda yadda.... and how he was Mr Universe and all the other steroid inducing awards he won when he was younger. And then he went on this sexist banter about how the newest Terminator was a woman and how she had this perfect, naked body...and how they gave her these expanding breasts (which he felt that women all throughout the audience must be jealous of...because they know that some men like large breasts and some men like smaller breasts...so women all across the nation would love the feature to make their breasts to their man's liking).

grrrr.....me no likey Arnold. I hope in the next election that the people of California terminate him.

See...I make everything political...even the Terminator, but oh well...I can't help it.