Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tuesday Picks

I am glad people enjoyed checking out Jen's site...and of course Mellencampland.

So...it's Tuesday and here are my picks for the day of sites that y'all should check out. They are all super cool...I swear! All the cool kids are checking them out...or at least that is the word on the street. *winks*

Here is my blog of the day:

Brandie

I just adore this chick's site. One, she just got this new, swanky design that you just gotta see. And two, I love her content. She tells some of the best stories...I am always highly entertained when I finish reading one of her entries. She reminds me of the crazies I used to hang with when I was in college. So...go head to her site and tell her that Shelley sent you.

And my website of the day is:

Pokerroom.com

I am kind of obsessed with Online Poker these days. It started with me watching a lot of Celebrity Poker on Bravo. I thought it was quite entertaining, but I realized I didn't really know how to play, so I headed to the net for a little tutorial. And before I knew it, I not only knew how to play...but I was pretty darn good at it. So, head over and play a few games...but only the play money games, mkay?