Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Picks

I decided that each day this week, I am going to select one website and one blog to highlight everyday. I know I haven't been the best blogger since I started the new job and all, so I thought this might be a way to show my love of all things blogging! Here goes....

Here is my first blog of the week:

Jen's Crazy Island

Jen's site rocks. She is the first person I knew that actually blogged and I doubt I would have decided to blog myself if it wasn't for her. She showed me how nice it was to have a place to spout your thoughts, no matter how deep or shallow they ended up being. Jen and I met because of our collective obsession with John Mellencamp. We saw many shows together, hung out, laughed and became really good friends. Jen's site is funny, it's charming, it's known to have a rant every once in a while, it's chuck full of love for her family! Jen and I don't always agree, especially when it comes to political matters, but it's another thing I love about her. Jen reminds me that it isn't about us and them...

She's awesome...so head over to her site and say hello.

My website of the day:


Mellencamp.com

Since I met Jen because we both think Mellencamp is the God of Rock n' Roll...I thought you should all check it out! lol My favorite JM album is Big Daddy...it just breaks my heart every time I listen to it.
That's all for now...happy Monday y'all!