Wednesday, February 05, 2003

UJ: couch woes....

it's wednesday...I don't think it feels like Wednesday, but my watch tells me it is wednesday, so it must be true.

Ok, here is my new dilemma....I always have one don't I! But here is the current one. I can't buy a couch. I mean....I can...I have the funds to buy a couch, but I just can't get myself to do it. I went and looked for one the other weekend and there was even one I would purchase, but I just wasn't able to do it. I think I had gotten so accustomed to being dirt dirt poor and only spending money on things that I TRULY needed, that the thought of spending 400 dollars one a piece of furniture that I WANT but don't NEED....I am just unable to do it.

So, this weekend...I am planning on heading back out to the stores and maybe just maybe trying to buy myself a couch. wish me luck!