Saturday, November 27, 2004

Friday Feast a little late...

Yep, it's not Friday...but I thought I would go ahead and do Friday Feast anyways. Enjoy!!

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
As little as possible...really...seriously. I plan on buying small gifts for family and very close friends, but that's about it. I am a poor girl this holiday season...so, I am going to keep my credit cards hidden and only buy what I can actually afford, which isn't a lot.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
The Seinfeld reunion show...which was entertaining, but I wanted to see the actors actually talking to one another since there was all that talk about them not really getting along by the end. I think the most interesting thing was watching how nervous and neurotic Larry David was...and how scared he got when he realized that Seinfeld might be a success.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?
What a bizarre question...well, we have wallpaper...and the idea of pulling wallpaper down makes me say, I would leave it alone! *grins*

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn't yet.
I think this is a brilliant idea...if you all steal it and become millionares, I will hunt you down and kill you. My idea is a personal alarm clock. I think it would be great for college students. You know how annoying it is when your roommate has to be up at 8am, but you don't have a class til 11am...and you have to hear his or her alarm go off FOREVER! Well, this would fix that. The alarm clock would fit in your ear (much like one of those tiny hearing aides) and when it went off..it would only wake you up...not everyone else in the room. So, that's my idea.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this holiday season.
24 Season 3 DVD set, YMCA membership and snow tires for my car.