Saturday, February 07, 2004

I was pretty tired for most of this week....on Thursday, I actually felt like I wanted to fall asleep in the middle of the day. That is so unusual for me. I think I have been going to bed too late and then still waking up at the crack of dawn.

Today, I had the intention of sleeping in...but instead, I woke up at 6:50am...grrr...oh well, I will try to get to sleep early tonight and get fully rested.

My mom is doing really well...she should be back home by the end of the weekend. We hope this surgery will do the trick...and stop her recurring infections. I always wish that I could be home and visiting with her in the hospital. My dad loves my mom more than anyone else in the world...but, he isn't always comfortable in the hospital room. I actually enjoy it...my mom and I would just sit there and talk or watch TV. It was one of the few things I could do for her. So, I miss not being able to do that when I am here....

Now, I am watching Some Kind of Wonderful on TV...such a great movie....so 80s, but I love it!

Shelley