Wednesday, August 20, 2003

UJ: wednesday morning rambling...

My brother is coming to visit again tonight. He is going to Indianapolis to see a band he really likes...so, he and a few of his friends are staying in my apartment tonight. I am excited to see him even if I will only get to see him for a little bit of time. I don't think I will see him tonight until pretty late....but we might get to have breakfast and such in the morning. It's pretty cool having him visit though....I'll miss him bunches when he moves to Florida.

I got little to no sleep last night....I don't know why. Well, first I stayed up too late...even though I was tired. And then when I went to sleep...as soon as I shut my eyes, my annoying neighbor starting playing his strange music...and then at 2am...he and his friend went outside (as she was leaving) and had the LOUDEST conversatoin pretty much right outside my window. Because I live in a college town, many of my neighbors are students...and it is so obnoxious to see how they are when they don't have classes. They are loud and seem to have no consideration that some of us might have to get up and go to work in the morning. But then again, I was probably the same way when I was a college student...so, I shouldn't complain too much.

And next week...I am supposed to be on vacation, but since I am not going out of town, everyday it seems like something from work is coming up. Hmm, how is it considered a vacation when I am still coming into work?

I'm gonna go home for lunch...and have a nice, warm, yummy bowl of soup! Mmm....mmmm...good!

Shelley