Monday, August 25, 2003

UJ: early riser

So, on my first official, non-official day of my vacation. I thought...yeah, I'll sleep in and not get up until I wake up. I love the idea of going to sleep and not setting an alarm. Sounds good, eh?

Well...this morning I wake up bright and early at 6AM! I try to go back to sleep, but once I wake up, I am usually awake. It is usually useless to try to fall back asleep. So, about 6:20am, I get up and start my day. grumbles....

There is not a day when I was younger and in college that I would be up at 6am if I didn't have to be. It just would never be an option. I guess it is part of growing up...and having a set schedule. Instead, I got up...read a little, took a shower, had some breakfast and drove downtown for a nice walk. What has happened to me? I feel so old!

I don't like being a grown up!

*I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R' Us kid*

Shelley