Friday, August 08, 2003

So, that *friend* that I had a falling out with....she *finally* called today. It's been about three weeks since she said she would call and never did. I will give her a call at the end of the weekend or on Monday (since I am actually going to be pretty busy this weekend), but I am not sure what I am going to say.

I am not ok with pretty much being ignored for almost a month. I was really there for her in the past months....when times were really tough for her...and as soon as things got tough for me...and along the way, I got upset and hurt at something she did, she disappeared. I don't know if we can repatch our friendship, but in the end...I will probably be open to trying.

So....the story goes on and on....

Shelley

P.S. But this weekend is all about fun...and hanging out with some great friends. I'll post back with how it went! *winks*